As a member of Coastal Learning Partnership, a number of our policies are determined by the Trust Board. Those policies can be accessed on the Partnership website here and include the following policies:
- Anti Fraud and Corruption
- Partnership-Wide Policy for Behaviour and Relationships
- Charging and Remissions
- Data Protection (Data Protection information and Privacy Notices can be found here)
- Educational Visits Policy
- Enhancing Provision with Animals in School
- First Aid and Medical Conditions Managing Medication
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Health and Safety Policy
- IT and Communication Systems
- PSHE (including Relationships, Sex Education and Health Education)
- School Catering Nutrition Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy
- Suspensions and Exclusions Policy
Statutory accounts, reports and funding agreements can be found here.
The following are those Partnership-wide policies which require school-specific content as well as those policies which are entirely local to our school. Some policies bear references to our previous Trust. These policies will be developed by Coastal Learning Partnership in due course. In the meantime, the policy shown here remains valid for our school.
The school has a range of policies covering a wide range of its functions and practices. Many of these policies are available to the public and are listed below. Parents can request a paper copy (free of charge) of any information on our school website - please contact the office staff for more information.
PLEASE NOTE - A NUMBER OF OUR POLICIES ARE CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED AND REWRITTEN BY THE COASTAL LEARNING PARTNERSHIP CENTRAL TEAM. IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS A SPECIFIC POLICY PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE.